These are instructions on how to jailbreak your iPad 2, iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch on iOS 4.3.3 using the just released JailbreakMe 3.0 by @comex.A step by step guide on how to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 untethered using jailbreakMe 3.0
Note: This is the easiest jailbreak in existence and it’s the first official iPad 2 jailbreak available, but also works on all other hardware capable of running iOS 4.3.3, including iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3rd gen, iPod touch 4th gen.
A video available in the bottom showing the steps as well
- Make sure your iPad 2 is running iOS 4.3.3, you can download all iOS fro all your devices from here.
- Press to launch Safari.
- Navigate to http://www.jailbreakme.com and press the Free button.
- Press the Install button.
- Safari will now close and Cydia will download and install.
- Press to launch Cydia and enjoy your jailbroken iPad!