The Last of Us: First E3 Gameplay Video Released
Sony has released an E3 gameplay video for Naughty Dog‘s stunner, The Last of Us. It’s a gorgeous game featuring a post-apocalypse setting done with colors and authenticity. It also involves extreme violence. In the demo, main character Joel sneaks around before basically killing everyone who gets in his way.
Joel and Ellie are attempting to get to the bridge and out of the city. They are tourists in an area that’s controlled by hunters. They are hunted and yet they too are hunters. Everyone is willing to do whatever it takes to survive. What you’ll see here is something that we’re calling Balance of Power AI. Enemies will react realistically to whatever situation your combat style forces them into. Playing as Joel, Ellie’s help and whatever weapons you can scavenge are your best shot at progressing in this brutal, violent world.
The Last of Us is genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature. Remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can find. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a young teenage girl who’s braver and wiser beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.
- Xbox One Revealed: All-in-one Home Entertainment System
- Batman: Arkham Origins Official Trailer Released
- The Last of Us Previews Now Available
- Space Thriller Movie, Gravity, First Teaser Trailer
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Teaser Trailer
- BEYOND: Two Souls New Trailer at Tribeca Film Festival
- Thor: The Dark World First Movie Trailer Released
- R.I.P.D. First Movie Trailer Released
- Man of Steel: New Action-packed Trailer Released
- Thief Reveal Trailer, Out of the Shadows