Alleged Next-generation iPhone 5 Metal Back Hands-on Video
last month, we have showed some photos of black and white next-generation iPhone backs. The guys at eTradeSupply have got their hands on one of these back shells.
This does again affirms the brand new, taller and thinner design, packed with smaller dock connecter, new speaker and mic. grills, a relocated headphone jack and a unibody back plate attached to the antenna band. Watch the demo video below:
According the demo video, the sim card tray seems smaller, although this does not mean a smaller nano sim card will make its way into the new iPhone as well, anyway, the new iPhone is expected to launch this fall.
- The Next-gen iPhone 5 Leaked, Metal Back, Mini Dock and Taller Screen
- iPhone 5 Will Have A Metal Back, And A Larger Screen
- iPhone 5 to get Metal Back with Antenna Apple Logo?
- iPhone 5 with Larger 4-inch Screen & Metal Chassis On Track For Summer Release
- The Fifth Generation iPhone Rumor Roundup
- iPhone 5 Design Images with Larger Edge-to-Edge Screen Leaked
- There is More to Apple’s iOS 7 Than Meets The Eye
- iOS 7 Beta 1 Download Links
- Apple Reveals A Radical All-new Design For iOS 7
- Xbox One Reveal UI Demo Faked?
- The Last of Us Multiplayer Footage Leaked
- Samsung Takes Another Jab At Apple with New Galaxy S4 Ad
- Apple Q2 2013 Results: $43.6 Billion Revenue, 37.4 Million iPhones, 19.5 Million iPads Sold
- Funny or Die’s Steve Jobs Movie, iSteve, Now Available to Watch Online
- Battlefield 4 Officially Announced, 17 Minutes Gameplay Reveal
- iOS 6.1.3 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Direct Download Links Repository