The Phantom Pain could be Metal Gear Solid 5
During 2012 VGA awards, The Phantom Pain has been revealed with a trailer that is made entirely of gameplay footage, featured a character with a hook for an arm who wakes up in a hospital after a crash and suffering from a coma afterward.
Developed by, Moby Dick Studio, which is supposedly based in Sweden and has acquired licenses to develop for Xbox 360 and PS3. The CEO of the studio is Joakim Morgen (kojima OGRE)?
Check out the trailer at the 10:40 mark in the video below:
From the shaky camera, fonts, tilt-shift effect and the character that looks like a skinny Big Boss, if you remember during the unveiling of Metal gears Solids Ground Zeroes one of the taglines read: From FOX, two phantoms were born. Could this be the second phantom in Metal Gear Solid 5?
For more interesting analysis by YongYea check out the video below:
The trailer is released in full 1080p. Watch it below:
- Xbox One Revealed: All-in-one Home Entertainment System
- Batman: Arkham Origins Official Trailer Released
- The Last of Us Previews Now Available
- BEYOND: Two Souls New Trailer at Tribeca Film Festival
- Thief Reveal Trailer, Out of the Shadows
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Revealed
- Battlefield 4 Officially Announced, 17 Minutes Gameplay Reveal
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag First Explosive Gameplay Trailer
- God of War: Ascension Reviews Round-up
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Debut Trailer Leaked [Updated]