Sony Teases PS4 Reveal on February 20th
Sony PlayStation is holding an event set for February 20th at 6pm EST under the tagline “See the future“. We believe the invites were sent to the media for the upcoming Sony next-gen console, PlayStation 4 reveal.
Earlier this month, we reported that the announcement of PS4 is expected prior to E3 with an official launch later this year. Rumors suggested that the heart of PS4 will be made by AMD. More on PS4 (codenamed Orbis) specs leaked can be found here.
Citing“people familiar with the matter,” the Wall Street Journal confirms that the event is indeed for PS4 reveal and the new PlayStation console will incorporate more social features, this comes in line with what rumored before that the new controller (upgraded DualShock?) will have a dedicated “Share” button.
The WSJ also claims that Microsoft’s new console will be released before the end of 2013, with announcement made before E3. More on Xbox 720 (codenamed Durango) specs can be found here.
- Quantic Dream’s ‘The Dark Sorcerer’ E3 PS4 Tech Demo
- Watch Full Sony E3 2013 Press Conference
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Gameplay Reveal
- Xbox One: Connectivity, Licensing and Privacy Features Reveled
- Xbox One Reveal UI Demo Faked?
- The Last of Us Reviews Round-up, Naughty Dog’s Masterpiece
- The Last Of Us: New Extended Live Action TV Spot
- The Last of Us Multiplayer Footage Leaked
- Xbox One Revealed: All-in-one Home Entertainment System