Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Debut Trailer Leaked [Updated]
Ahead of tomorrow’s official reveal, the debut trailer for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag was leaked. The footage confirms that Ubisoft‘s pirate-centric sequel will arrive on PC, current-gen, and next-gen, Wii U, PS4, and possibly Xbox 720 on Oct. 29. Watch the trailer below while it lasts
Ubisoft Montreal has officially unveiled the latest installment in Assassin’s Creed franchise. The game is being developed since 2011 with 8 Ubisoft studios working on it, lead by Montreal in conjunction with studios from Singapore, Sofia, Annecy, Kiev, Quebec City, Bucharest and Montpellier. Read the official synopsis below and watch the 2 trailers afterwards:
The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic. Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag introduces Edward Kenway, a brash rebel Pirate Assassin. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built. Take part in an incredible and seamless adventure. Discover the most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate. Become one of the most feared pirates in the West Indies. Stand amongst legendary names as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Piracy.
- 300: Rise of an Empire Epic First Trailer
- Quantic Dream’s ‘The Dark Sorcerer’ E3 PS4 Tech Demo
- Watch Full Sony E3 2013 Press Conference
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Gameplay Reveal
- Xbox One: Connectivity, Licensing and Privacy Features Reveled
- Xbox One Reveal UI Demo Faked?
- The Last of Us Reviews Round-up, Naughty Dog’s Masterpiece
- The Last Of Us: New Extended Live Action TV Spot
- Win a T-Shirt and Mask Giveaway Pack to Celebrate the New Horror Movie, ‘The Purge’