- Law -1: Every Engineer continues his state of chatting or forwarding e-mails unless he is assigned work by external unbalanced Manager.
- Law -2: The rate of change in the work is directly proportional to the payment received from client and takes place at the quick rate when deadline force is applied.
- Law -3: For every appraisal there is an equal but opposite work implementation.
- Law -4 – Bonus: Mistakes can neither be created nor be removed from drawings/jobs by an engineer/professional. It can only be converted from one form to another. The total number of mistakes in the drawing/job always remains constant.
A professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see; asked the students,’How much do you think this glass weighs?’ ’50gms!’ … ‘100gms!’ …’125gms’ .. the students answered. ‘I really don’t know unless I weigh it,’ said the professor,’but, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?’ ‘Nothing’ the students said. ‘Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?’ the professor asked. ‘Your arm would begin to ache’ said one of the students. ‘You’re right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?’ ‘Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress; paralysis; have to go to hospital for sure!’ventured another student; all the students laughed. ‘Very good. But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?’ asked the professor. ‘No’ the students said. Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress?’ The students were puzzled. ‘Put the glass down!’ said one of the students. ‘Exactly!’ said the professor.’ Life’s problems are something like this. Hold it for a few minutes in your head; they seem OK. Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache. Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything. It’s important to think of the challenges (problems) in your life, but EVEN MORE IMPORTANT to ‘put them down’ at the end of every day before you go to sleep. That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh & strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!’ Remember to ‘PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY!
Google TiSP (BETA) is a fully functional, end-to-end system that provides in-home wireless access by connecting your commode-based TiSP wireless router to one of thousands of TiSP Access Nodes via fiber-optic cable strung through your local municipal sewage lines.
Installing TiSP :
Installing a typical home TiSP system is a quick, easy and largely sanitary process — provided you follow these step-by-step instructions very, very carefully.
#1 Remove the spindle of fiber-optic cable from your TiSP installation kit.
#2 Attach the sinker to the loose end of the cable, take one safe step backward and drop this weighted end into your toilet.
#3 Grasp both ends of the spindle firmly while a friend or loved one flushes, thus activating the patented GFlush™ system, which sends the weighted cable surfing through the plumbing system to one of the thousands of TiSP Access Nodes.
#4 When the GFlush is complete, the spindle will (or at least should) have largely unraveled, exposing a connector at the remaining end. Detach the cable from the spindle, taking care not to allow the cable to slip into the toilet.
#5 Plug the fiber-optic cable into your TiSP wireless router, which has a specially designed counterweight to withstand the centripetal force of flushing.
#6 Insert the TiSP installation CD and run the setup utility to install the Google Toolbar (required) and the rest of the TiSP software, which will automatically configure your computer’s network settings.
#7 Within sixty minutes — assuming proper data flow — the other end of your fiber-optic cable should have reached the nearest TiSP Access Node, where our Plumbing Hardware Dispatchers (PHDs) will remove the sinker and plug the line into our global data networking system.#8 Congratulations, you’re online! (Please wash your hands before surfing.) + locate the source here
- Crazy Frog – Go Froggy Go
- Crazy Frog – Living On Video
- Crazy Frog – Rock Steady
- Crazy Frog – We Are The Champions (Ding A Dong Dong) (Radio Edit Mix)
- Crazy Frog – Crazy Frog In The House (Knightrider) 2006 (Radio Edit Mix)
- Crazy Frog – We Are The Champions (Ding A Dong Dong) (Club Mix)