+ Source & more.
ATV (Jordanian United TV Broadcasting Company PLC), Jordan’s first independent TV Channel started its pilot broadcast and signal testing as of July 23, 2007. The channel is broadcasting through Nilesat 102 on a frequency of 12303H¾.
ATV was founded by Mohamad Alayyan, a Jordanian business man who has invested in Jordan’s media scene including Al-Ghad daily, Al-Waseet classified paper, in addition to several magazines and FM radio stations.
- A Global Community that’s owned by its members.
- you should use the internet 5 hours/month.
- you should run the viewbar as long as you surf the Internet. you don’t have to click on it too.
- If you are an inactive member and using the Internet for a very short time, you will get paid 5-15 dollars/month plus a 150 dollars of shares with annual interest.
- If you are an active member by inviting people to sign-up you will get a 30 dollars shares and a percent amount of each one.
Yahoo is announcing that all Yahoo Mail users will have unlimited storage starting in May 2007. The current storage limit is 1 GB per account (2 GB for $20/year premium users). With this change, Yahoo leapfrogs Gmail (2.8 GB and growing) and Live.com Mail (2GB). Yahoo mail currently has 250 million global users, more than any other online service (Live.com has 228 million and Gmail has 51 million users). See this feature by feature comparison of the services for more information.
+ More from here