The popular free messaging and VoIP mobile, Viber, has today released a native desktop apps for both Mac and PC. The desktop apps sync seamlessly with the existing mobile apps on iOS, Android, and other platforms. Viber has also announced video calls, allowing it to offer truly Skype experience alternative.
Send text messages and make voice and video calls from your PC or Mac. Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and your phone.Here are some of the features for Viber 3.0 on IOS:
- You can now send video messages to your friends
- All new voice engine improves sound quality on both low quality and high quality networks
- Online status indicator tells you when your friends are connected to Viber. Note: users can receive messages even when not connected!
- In app banner indicates that you received new messages
- Automatically download new photos for faster viewing
- You can now add a caption to the photos and videos you send
- Easily browse through photos received from specific users or groups
- Show only groups in messages screen, so you can quickly find a specific group
- Larger photos and larger photo thumbnails
- Better looking contact info screen
- New package of fun stickers
- Accessibility is now supported
- Viber is also localized to: Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay and Indonesian
- Performance improvements and multiple bug fixes.
The company has now reached over 200 million users in 193 countries. Download Viber Desktop now at http://www.viber.com/