Apple today released iTunes 10.5 for all platforms in advance of tomorrow’s release of iOS 5.0. Check out the release notes attached to this release is as follows:
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
SHA1: iTunes Windows 32 bit:1205cda4ce9a32db2fe02cf9f2cf2c0bf7d47bdb iTunes Windows 64 bit :ab400ad27a537613b3b5306ea026763a93d57fdf iTunes Mac:d6ecdd767b31b6c4661ef97a6a1a1234d2f695d1 For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Downloads are currently available at apple.com/itunes/download.